17th Judicial Circuit Court - Foreclosure Mediation

Where do I call if I need legal help but can't afford it?

You may wish to call Prairie State Legal Services at 888-966-7757 Monday through Friday, 9 am–12 pm or 1–4 pm.

Proceed with Caution

Before entering into any transaction with a person offering to help you who is not affiliated with the Mortgage Foreclosure Mediation Program, please contact a lawyer, government official or HUD-approved housing counselor for advice.
A Rockford Website Design Creation by Jumping Trout, LLC.