What do I have to do to participate?
- Go to www.ILForeclosureProgram.org to learn more and to submit an application online within 21 days of being served a complaint for a residential foreclosure action.
- Homeowners may contact a represenative of the program at 815-708-6490 if online access is not available, or if language assistance is needed.
- Submit any additional documents requested to the program within 14 days of submitting your completed application.
- Participate in a pre-mediation conference with HomeStart. The purpose of this conference is to discuss possible options with a housing counselor, after the counselor has been able to review your financial situation. This conference must be completed within 30 days of submitting your completed application to the Program.
- Attend the mediation session and participate in good faith.
Comply with all program requirements and meet all deadlines. Click here
to review the local court rules that govern this program.
Rockford Website Design
Creation by Jumping Trout, LLC.